Hydrotherapy Pools Installers Edinburgh
The Advantages of Hydrotherapy
- Injury to any part of the body leaves the rest of the nerves, bone and muscle to re-adjust and compensate for the trauma. This frequently causes pain and spasticity.
- Massage and standard physiotherapy does not always work, or provide relief from pain.
- Hydrotherapy can be used many ways. It can speed up the recovery time after surgery or accidental injury.
- Permanent injury can be treated with a more holistic approach to hydrotherapy, simply floating, gently moving and relaxing muscles provides a new freedom not possible any other way.
Hydrotherapy Pools and Aquatherapy Pools from Aquasure are built Bespoke to your requirements to the following specifications :
- All long term users of hydrotherapy pools have specific needs, so each individual should have a hydrotherapy pool designed to meet their own requirements.
- Access to the hydrotherapy pool should be easy and dignified, it should not feel like a medical assault course.
- The whole experience of using hydrotherapy pools should be relaxing and pleasurable.
- Hydrotherapy gives drug free respite from pain and a freedom of movement not possible with any other therapies.